Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stuff I want

I don't know how I come across this stuff but of course I want it. I think it is related to the fact that my mother is sucked into buying every "as-seen-on-TV" gadget, it must be genetic. I do realize these things are frivilous so I have to justify my wants. Such as.... Mia will not eat a banana that you've packed once it's been a little bruised or mushed. Enter the banana saver to save the day. Then of course, there's the cup-a-cake for the times I'll be packing a cupcake in a lunch. A necessity really. I've been eyeing them for a while and searching the internet to see if I can find them cheaper. You know as soon as I buy one it will be in the dollar store weeks later. Such is life.

There is so much I want to do today: farmer's market, , apple orchard, church festival, etc. Notice I did not say "watch football". Hmmmm! What expresses mourning more than black?

No comments: