Thursday, January 08, 2009

Kid Quotes

Mason got this for his birthday:

Harvard Victory II 15-in-1 Multigame Table
As we were opening the box and the kids were seeing what it was...
Mia: DAD! Are you sure you can afford that?!
Mike: I think so
Mia: Wow! You must be rich!
It's a good thing they have a Mom that can find a deal.
Playing the dice game at Christmas.
Mia: SOCIAL!!
Mia: ....and I'm back in the game...
Mason after listening to the kid that was in front of them in line to see Santa tell Santa he leaves out milk and cookies.
Mason: What! He leaves out milk? We leave out beer, right mom!
You better believe it.
Mia bought gifts for from her school which she wrapped herself (decorated self-seal bags) and put under the tree. She got mad at Mike and I for something we wouldn't let her have or do (who can keep track) and she grabbed for us from under the tree and stomped up to her room.
Mia: ...and you just lost your presents.
Of course, I can't remember the really good stuff now that I'm finally posting. You know the stuff that happens and you think, "I gotta right that down so I always remember that." Too late.

No comments: