Wednesday, November 01, 2006




Happy Halloween! Top: Mia and Mason in front of our house. Middle: The trick-or-treating gang at the Snook's house. Bottom: Trick or Treat bags that my friend Shannon made for the kids. It was sooo nice outside Monday night but of course cooled way down for Halloween. We set out our treat bowl so we could both go with the kids and of course our bowl was empty shortly after we left. So much for honest kids. My friend Laura told me she still had candy left in her bowl when she came back and that was after she saw a group of teenagers leaving. I guess the kids in my neighborhood are a little less morally conscience. Now that Halloween is over I've turned into the candy Nazi. Letting the kids have one piece after lunch and one piece after dinner. Mia has tried to help herself a few times so now I get to add in the fun of hiding the candy. They were cute in their costumes though.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your pictures turned out Great! The kids had so much fun even though it was a little chilly ~ at least we were dry ;o)

Anonymous said...

Christie-
The kids were so cute...and big! I hope that all is well with you guys out in Holland. I am planning on a trip sometime in the winter, so we will have to try and meet up! Tell Mike that I siad Hi!